Cannabis seeds have a positive effect on health and contain plenty of nutrients:
- From about 25% simple cannabis proteins, 31% fat and 34% carbohydrate.
- Source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty unsaturated acids.
- Contain 22 amino acids including 8 essential amino acids.
- High content of vitamin A, B (B1, B2, B3, B6), C, E, PP and F.
- Seeds do not contain LEPEK and Lactose.
- Source of fiber.
- Rich in minerals, especially for: MAGNESIUM, IRON, FOSFOR, DUST, CALCIUM, ZINC, JOD, CHROME, SILVER, LITHIUM, DRYING, SULFUR and others …
What are THC and CBD
Hemp contains two major components of THC and CBD. If the THC content of cannabis is less than 0.3%, we talk about technical cannabis, which includes mainly CBD.
THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) has psychoactive effects and is also the major potent psychoactive ingredient of marijuana. It is not soluble in water, only in fats. It affects brain function by affecting the central brain system, which affects mood, perception, behavior, recognition.
CBD (cannabidiol / cannabidiol) is a non-synergistic component of cannabis, it has significant health effects, but it is not narcotic. They are among the cannabinoids that naturally occur in the human organism (so-called endocanabinoids). Together with other factors, it helps improve the immune system and works well as an anti-stress factor in the body.
Types of cannabis products:
- seeds peeled
Cannabis seeds and their effects:
- prevention of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
- for proper brain development and memory
- supports proper development of the nervous system
- in the treatment of psoriasis, eczema and skin diseases
- regulate cholesterol
- strengthens the immune system and is a great help for people suffering from cancer, cardiovascular disease, gland stuttering, kidney problems, skin, hair, nails
- delivers a lot of energy and promotes muscle growth in conjunction with exercise
- contributes to the treatment of acne, AIDS, cancer
- natural source of complete proteins (cannabis protein)
- support the cardiovascular system
- improve digestive health
- acts against osteoporosis
- they benefit from anemia
- strengthen the immune system
- it works against cancer
- regulate hormonal imbalance
- suitable for autoimmune disorders, including, for example, multiple sclerosis or lupus
- support the weight loss process
- has a favorable effect on insomnia
- source of electrolytes
- as a prevention of hangover (thanks to the fat content) – help slow the absorption of alcohol
- cannabis oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin
Cannabis milk and its preparation:
hemp milk is prepared from peeled and peeled hemp seeds. Unpaved cannabis seeds are soaked for 1-2 days (store in the fridge) and then mix in combination with water and then pass over. We can taste banana, Goji , blueberries and other fruits, we can finish with honey, molasses or Agave , etc.
Dried or fresh pulp of hemp leaves and flowers and pharmaceutical cosmetic grease. Mix approximately one part of the plant and two parts of the grease.
First, dissolve the vaseline in the water bath and then add the hemp to it. Heat for approximately an hour, occasionally mixing the mixture. Then let macerate the next day. We warm up again, this time only briefly, and filter through a cloth. Pour the obtained solution into the container in which we want to store the ointment. The product has a greenish color that is directly proportional to the amount of plant used. Store in a cool place, preferably in the refrigerator.